Monday, March 14, 2011

Disasters

Only God sees what lays ahead. Though people can sometimes have the strongest feelings themselves what is going to happen. The people of Japan felt that they would see what they called the big one, a real big earthquake 8.9 on the rector scale and there was not much they could do. It hit about 3 days ago, but we can't say without warning, because a lot just believed it would happen. And along with the earthquake, a Tsunami, tidal wave took up so much from the earth itself. Homes and cars and other stuctures, and human people, just washed away. Too much to crasp, too much to want to think about.

Many have escaped this tragedy of the earthquake,  so many haven't and so many didn't. Thousands have died, many are homeless. There is still aftershocks.Many around the world know of people living in Japan, and have been relived to find out that who they know are okay.

So far there have been actually 3 days that have made a time in history. September 11, 2001, January 11, 2010, now March 11, 2011. Coincidence or not, many say not. All I know is that God knows all things, but he didn't orchestrate these things, he just allowed these to happen.

We can get mad and ask why we are seeing such catastrophes, but the answers is in God.  Even though the Scientists come up with conclusion, they don't know everything, it isn't up to them to know everything. That is all in the hands of God, the maker and ruler and Lord of Heaven and Earth, Lord of all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not used to this and I don't know why once you're following someone I have to select a profile and it makes me start a blog page which I don't want to do. I don't have any of those other things they list. I had this problem with kathy's page too and I can't get my pic to fit on here when I tried to upload it, don't know how to make it smaller

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I guess I figured it out LOL! How are things going with anyone interested in the house?

    ReplyDelete