Monday, March 28, 2011

Waiting to Hear

I am hoping to hear sometime later this afternoon, or possibly this evening from my friend Lindsey Yeskoo, either on Facebook or on Caring Bridge how her eldest daughter Emily is doing. Lindsey, and possibly the home-care nurses had to phone 911. Something is up, so we are waiting to hear what it is.

Emily Yeskoo, Lindsey's daughter has been ill for a very long time now. She has a form of MLD, I have to look that up again what it actually is. But it is in the family of what Hunter Kelly, former football quarter-back player of the Buffalo Bills son had. Emily's and Hunter's condition aren't the same, but it is in the family of the MLD. Hunter passed away in 2005, if I am not mistakened. Emily has outlived most patients with this terminally ill desires.

Emily has often been an upbeat child to Lindsey and the rest of the family and relatives and friends who drop by for a visit. Somedays are harder then others with pain in many area's of her body. She no longer is able to speak or move, which I am postive has to be very hard on Emily. The family has learned to somehow communicate with her. Lindsey is able to clue into what Emily maybe thinking and what she needs, Lindsey is the main caregiver, while the rest of the family go about their day at work, and school, and life. I guess it is a mother's inturition to know what her child needs. I hope I spelt inturition correctly.
I will be praying often today and waiting to hear what the outcome is going to be, and hoping it will be good news for the Yeskoo family.

No comments:

Post a Comment