Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Such days as these

I can't always find things to talk about on these blogs, which is suppose to be like a diary of sorts. If it were like a diary of sorts, then why would we allow people to want to read these blogs. It is however good to get things off our chest, out of our minds and on paper, though in this form it is done not on paper but electronically.

These are one of these days I can't think of what to right, but then again I must be thinking of what to write if I am writing all of this down. Hmmmm, gives one to wonder, huh/eh? Makes one to chuckle over what I am just writing at the moment.

However I do have to say I have some things I want to write down that is upsetting me and bothering me, but I must put it all behind me right now and hope what is upsetting me will tranquilizes itself for the time being. Don't worry, not with medication, just with peace of mind that only God is able to do.

I am not good at writing really. I do well at writing letters, emails or notes to people, except I wouldn't be that great that writing a book. My memory of events isn't the best, but I do recall things, events in my life time, just not everything in exact formality. Also I am not the best at the grammer part of writing a story, or where the (,) and the (?) and the (:) and the (;) and the extras are suppose to go, and somethings not knowing where to stop the sentence or to stop the paragraphs and where to start the new one. It seems I do well, at least I think I do well with how I do write a letter or a email to people. I suppose if I took a course, not that I would remember every detail of how to continue to start a book, I am sure I would learn somethings that might stick to my memory to even start writing.

There is a lot of things in my life time, that not just happened to me, but happened to friends and family that I could create a book, except I need every detail and I wouldn't be able to get all the details. Some friends and a number of relatives, and my parents are no longer with us for me to get each detail noted down for me to begin. I just do however recall things.
Maybe one day I might start a book, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment