Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

Oh to be in the midst of my friends as we worship the Lord Almighty, today. This marks the week of Easter, next Sunday is Easter. Good Friday is two days before Easter. Christ bore our sins on the cross to save us from all unrighteousness, and on Easter day back almost 2000 years ago, Christ rose out of the grave, alive and never to die again. And he at the right hand of God. He is God!

Last night I mistakenly bought a caffeinated Pepsi, it was a diet Pepsi though. So as I was trying to sleep all night, and I never got to sleep, I am still up, I realized as I was laying in bed that I had drank the wrong Pepsi. Some people can sleep on caffeine, I am not one of them. Though when I was very young and so very active, I suppose had I had some caffeinated Pepsi that I had gone to sleep. But when you get older caffeine will keep you awake, well it does that to me.

So as you can see, I wouldn't be in any shape or form to sit in a congregation this morning because I would fall to sleep. I soon have to go and make my morning coffee. That will give me some second wind, so it is said. I'll probably take a early afternoon nap, I might need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment