Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Salvemaria35-Forgiven!

    To Salvemaria: You are forgiven, I hold no grudges. Please join me on Facebook, you are welcomed to be friends with me on there. Bonzirock is on my facebook list, you might need to make amends with her too. I won't be going to the other chat site anymore.  I have become disenchanted by certain chat sites as those we were at. Going to a well known persons site to chat isn't all that it is cracked up to me in my books.  I do look at the videos those from that our favorite person and I am still fans of that certain person.  
   You are welcome to follow my blogs Salvemaria35. I try to put something up once or twice a day, and sometimes I skip some days, but I try to say something on my blogs. 
   Please get back to me, and come onto my Facebook friendlist, just let me know it is you.
   Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment