Monday, December 6, 2010

December rolling on

Not much to chat about today.

There have been a number of people who aren't with us anymore. This past spring Nancy Tripp left us to go home to Glory. And this past fall Debbie Hansen too, as well as my cousin Donna (nee Wilbur) Campbell, then last weekend my dear friend Russell, bless his soul, went home to Heaven and probably leading everyone in a roaring round of singing and praising! Thank you God for such a spirit messenger you gave to many of us who won't forget him.
Last night I heard that a dear friend Carole Tripi, her oldest daughter Kelly passed away sometime last week. Kelly was a troubled soul, got into to a lot of troubling situations, something too hard to explain to those who didn't know her, but God knows, best to leave it at that.

Hard to believe it is a closing of another year. I haven't even got my Christmas tree up yet. I am hoping to get everything done this week, putting up decorations and getting the tree up and decorated. I am late this year. My brother Douglas is recouperating from an operation, which has put a hold on things at this moment. Our snowbird friends are suppose to come and help me this week. My hand still is sore from the sprain of 8 weeks ago now, so I do need a bit more help this year. And I want things to get done fast, so I can enjoy the inside atmosphere for a few weeks, because all come down the week after New Years Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment